Our philosophy is quite simple: we believe that effective comms in the digital space hinges on three fundamental questions:
1. What is the purpose of your message?
2. Who is your audience?
3. What media is best suited to delivering your message?
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Quick and reliable service and expertise coupled with competitive pricing makes it a pleasure to deal with Comms 101. A special thank you to David Gallant for his patience and creativity in creating and meeting our expectations for our website.
Cape Conferences & Travel
OUR PHILOSOPHYOur philosophy is simple: we believe that effective communication hinges on three fundamental questions:
- What is your message and its purpose?
- Who is the audience your message is directed at?
- What media is best suited to delivering your message?
Factors that influence the Comms Strategy are, amongst other things, the nature of your business, your audience demographics and your budget. In broad strokes, however, the following processes apply:
We spend time with you in order to understand your business' objectives
- Are you selling a product or service?
- Who is your primary target audience?
- Who are your other stakeholders?
- What message are you trying to convey to each of these groups?
Formulate a unique Communications Strategy
- What medium would be most effective to convey your message?
- Would a website, micro-site or email campaign suffice?
- Do you need printed flyers, promotional material, banners and / or signage?
- Do you need a marketing campaign to target specific areas? If yes, what type of campaign?
- What is the most cost-effective way of achieving your stated objectives?
Implement your unique comms strategy, using the following channels:
- Web design and development
- User-interface design and integration
- Mobile application design and development
- Printed material (Folders, cards, flyers, banners, exhibition material, apparel, etc)
- Online ad campaigns (Social Media, multimedia, presentations, etc.)
- National print media