Our philosophy is quite simple: we believe that effective comms in the digital space hinges on three fundamental questions:
1. What is the purpose of your message?
2. Who is your audience?
3. What media is best suited to delivering your message?
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Comms 101 succeeded where many IT partners before them failed - they listened to us instead of trying to sell us on a 'blanket, template-driven' solution to our IT needs. We simply love working with them and would recommend them for any project without hesitation. Give David and his team a call today!
Pine Glow Investments
OUR PHILOSOPHYOur philosophy is simple: we believe that effective communication hinges on three fundamental questions:
- What is your message and its purpose?
- Who is the audience your message is directed at?
- What media is best suited to delivering your message?
Factors that influence the Comms Strategy are, amongst other things, the nature of your business, your audience demographics and your budget. In broad strokes, however, the following processes apply:
We spend time with you in order to understand your business' objectives
- Are you selling a product or service?
- Who is your primary target audience?
- Who are your other stakeholders?
- What message are you trying to convey to each of these groups?
Formulate a unique Communications Strategy
- What medium would be most effective to convey your message?
- Would a website, micro-site or email campaign suffice?
- Do you need printed flyers, promotional material, banners and / or signage?
- Do you need a marketing campaign to target specific areas? If yes, what type of campaign?
- What is the most cost-effective way of achieving your stated objectives?
Implement your unique comms strategy, using the following channels:
- Web design and development
- User-interface design and integration
- Mobile application design and development
- Printed material (Folders, cards, flyers, banners, exhibition material, apparel, etc)
- Online ad campaigns (Social Media, multimedia, presentations, etc.)
- National print media