Our philosophy is quite simple: we believe that effective comms in the digital space hinges on three fundamental questions:
1. What is the purpose of your message?
2. Who is your audience?
3. What media is best suited to delivering your message?
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
On time, on point and within budget. Just like it says on the tin. We deal with many service providers across a diverse range of industry spheres, but Comms 101 is up there with the very best.
OUR PHILOSOPHYOur philosophy is simple: we believe that effective communication hinges on three fundamental questions:
- What is your message and its purpose?
- Who is the audience your message is directed at?
- What media is best suited to delivering your message?
In order to offer such, we try and understand your business, your audience (stakeholders) and the message you'd like to deliver to them. Once we've identified these, we develop a specifically targeted Communications Strategy, to help accomplish our goal. This may differ based on the nature of your business, your audience and your budget. To accomplish effective communication, we:
Spend time with you in order to understand your business' objectives
- Are you selling a product or service?
- Who is your primary target audience?
- Who are your other stakeholders?
- What message are you trying to convey to each of these groups?
Formulate a unique Communications Strategy
- What medium would be most effective to convey your message?
- Would a website, micro-site or email campaign do the trick?
- Do you need printed flyers, promotional material, banners and / or signage?
- Or do you need a marketing campaign to target specific areas?
- What is the most cost-effective way of achieving your stated objectives?
Implement your unique comms strategy, using the following channels:
- Web design and development
- User-interface design and integration
- Mobile application design and development
- Printed material (Folders, cards, flyers, banners, exhibition material, apparel, etc)
- Online ad campaigns (Social Media, multimedia, presentations, etc.)
- National print media