Our philosophy is simple: we believe that effective communication hinges on three fundamental questions:
- What is your message and its purpose?
- Who is the audience your message is directed at?
- What media is best suited to delivering your message?
We understand that your business is unique. Against the backdrop of a rapidly changing digital landscape, it is crucial to offer customised communications solutions. To accomplish this, we try to understand your business, your audience / stakeholders and the message you'd like to deliver. When these are clearly defined, we develop a targeted Communications Strategy, to deliver your message(s). Naturally, there are many things that could influence our proposed communicatoins solution, such as the nature of your business, your audience demographics and your budget to name a few. In broad strokes, however, the following processes apply:
We spend time with you in order to understand your business' objectives
- Are you selling a product or service?
- Who is your primary target audience?
- Who are your other stakeholders?
- What message are you trying to convey to each of these groups?
Formulate a unique Communications Strategy
- What medium would be most effective to convey your message?
- Would a website, micro-site or email campaign suffice?
- Do you need printed flyers, promotional material, banners and / or signage?
- Do you need a marketing campaign to target specific areas? If yes, what type of campaign?
- What is the most cost-effective way of achieving your stated objectives?
Implement your unique comms strategy, using the following channels:
- Web design and development
- User-interface design and integration
- Mobile application design and development
- Printed material (Folders, cards, flyers, banners, exhibition material, apparel, etc)
- Online ad campaigns (Social Media, multimedia, presentations, etc.)
- National print media